Installations, Air Conditioning in Newbury, Warrington and Woking
Ensys air conditioning and heating installations are designed in-house and installed to the highest standards. Quality and reliability are crucial, and have been the key to the success of Ensys for over 30 years.
Specialising in CAT A, CAT B and commercial office air conditioning installations, Ensys have a wealth of experience in all types of air conditioning & ventilation projects.
Typical installations include:
- Air conditioning systems
- Single split A/C systems
- Multi split A/C systems
- Package A/C units
- VRF multi systems
- Ventilation and ductwork
- Boilers and heating systems
Ensys are very proud of the fact that 92% of Ensys customers come back for more, and the reasons are:-
- Free survey and design service
- In house CAD Dept
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Regular contact throughout the project
- We turn up when promised
- Non intrusive installation
- We finish when promised
- We clear the site when work is complete
- A full O&M manual is provided following the installation
- All installations are guaranteed for up to 7 years
- You only get billed the agreed amount
Please see testimonials from our customers to discover their response to our installations.
Our commitment to our customers means that with every installation we also provide:
- An individually tailored after sales plan, incorporating a preventative maintenance programme to ensure that your system runs at maximum efficiency.
- A full guarantee on all equipment for a minimum of one year, with some equipment guaranteed for up to five years (depending on manufacturer).
As an independent company, Ensys is free to specify and supply the equipment that best meets our customers’ operational and budgetary requirements. Ensys is an approved installation and service agent for all the leading manufacturers including:
- Toshiba “Accredited Partner”
- Mitsubishi “Accredited Partner”
- Daikin “D1 Partner”
- Eaton Williams
All Ensys engineers are not only reliable and conscientious, but they are also trained to the very highest standards and are fully conversant with the latest equipment and regulations, with health & safety being the utmost priority.